Beyoncé // 5-28-2016

If I said it before I will say it again, last minute concert tickets are literally the best no matter where the seats are. Last night, my friends and I were blessed by Queen B herself the day of after everyone cried because she was sold out. The tickets were a reasonable price on ticketmaster and even tough they were on the side of the stage all the way in the 400 section, they were not that bad.

The view from Section 441 row 27 (it was a climb)

We got the tickets around 5:30 and got there right when the concert started at 7:30 and I was just happy because her opener was a DJ that went on for 30 mins and left because sometimes the opening acts just drags time on I think. But, the Queen herself stepped onto the stage opening with Formation. One of the things I thought was weird was that she does not sing all of her songs through. She will start with the beginning with her song and then end it with the chorus or sometimes she would just sing the chorus like she did with "Love On Top" which I was a little upset with because that is one of my favorite songs by her. One of the biggest upsets of the night was when she did not sing "Single Ladies" because that will be a forever jam, but whatever thats what I think. The best part of the concert was during the encore when they filled the very front of the stage with ankle deep of water where B and her dancers did a whole dance by splashing the water around with their movements which looked amazing. 

This was her second show in a row in Chicago and I do not know if it was like that the day before or with any other shows of her, but for some reason her microphone was not that loud at all. Sometimes I could not hear a word she was saying or even what part of the song she was on to be completely honest because she would skip straight into a new song. 


Another really cool part of the night was when she did one of her changes they did a tribute to Prince and played "Purple Rain" and her giant screen that moved was lit up in the color purple and everyone held their phone lights up. I am very disappointed with how my pictures came out with the lighting and I could not get one video on my actual phone and not snapchat because I had no storage for it. If anyone follows me on snapchat I hope you guys enjoyed my singing in the background. 

I would of posted this a lot earlier, but I was in Milwaukee all afternoon at the Milwaukee County Zoo which is the most depressing zoo I have ever been in so please do not ever waste your money there. Also my next posting will probably be next Monday after the Twenty One Pilots concert in Chicago!

Enjoy! 

Comments