Catfish and the Bottlemen // 10.10.2015

Last night, I attended the Catfish and the Bottlemen (CATB) concert and it was amazing. I thought it would be a laid back concert and not a big crowd, but I was wrong.

The band that opened up for them was Jamie N Commons and his voice was breathtaking. . I just loved how he came out in a poncho and was not dying from how hot it was in there lol. One of the songs I liked that he sang was Caroline and Lead Me Home (none of these are my videos). I also thought it was pretty cool that he sang "Sweet Home Chicago" which I took on my snapchat and made it onto the Chicago snapchat story.

Displaying image.jpg

When I first got to the show I was pretty much all the way in the back on the floor, but by the end of the show I somehow made it all the way to the front and I still do not know how I made it up there, but hey I am not complaning. The first song they sang was "Rango" and it just kept getting better from there. I saw them once before back in June for a radio concert and this show was better than that. I felt like they had more energy here since it was their own show. At this show I never would of thought that there would be a mosh pit, but there was and it was great.Some of the other songs I thought they killed were "Hourglass," "Kathleen," "Fallout," and "Hourglass," which are my favorite off of the cd. I also liked this show better because I know them way better than I did last time.

I am really disappointed because I tried to take more than one video like I always do, but I ran out of storage to take more so hopefully everyone who added me on snapchat got to watch it. I did however take some good pictues.

  

I tried to get a picture of the whole band but the lighing in the venue was just working with my phone so these were the best I could get. I am still surprised I got that close. Since I took some snapchat videos I put them on a new instagram to post my concert videos on there as well 

Hope you enjoy this post for today. My next posting will be on October 25 for State Champs. 

Video

Comments