Toronto Day 3

Unlike yesterday, today was a lot more walking than I expected. Earlier in the morning, I took a tour at the University of Toronto (U of T). The college kinda reminded me of Hogwarts not going to lie about that. I was a little bit interested before I went on the tour but afterwards that school is not on my radar. The only thing I really liked from the college was the library of rare books. It was stored from top to bottom and honestly I could fall in love in it.


I had a better picture but it won't let me put it on here.

When I finshed the tour my family and I headed over to a brewery place on Lake Ontraio called Amsterdam. And that place had amazing pizza. I had the margarita pizza which is personally my favorite. After the food, we did shopping at the Hockey Hall of Fame and also Roots. At the HHOF I got 2 hats, a team Canada and a Columbus Blue Jackets hat which is weird because I am not from Canada and I am not a Blue Jackets' fan but whatever. From Roots I just got a plain white shirt that has Toronto written across it in red. Mostly after that we walked around to the different shopping centers in town but did not really buy much surpringly. 
Hockey Hall of Fame

Also a quick tip I learned. At 8 pm they did a haunted walking tour around a part of the city that starts at the HHOF. I wanted to do it but we did not know you have to buy the tickets in advance. But I know there's another one in a different part of town but I forgot where.

Then for dinner we went to Jack Astor's which we ate pretty much every night. But I only made them go there because I am obsessed with their milkshakes. Then, we walked towards the lake one last time to see what was around. On the way there we saw the Air Canada Centre. The main reason I wanted to go there was to get a beaver tail. For those of you who do not know what that is it is basically kinda like a funnel cake but it is shaped to look like a tail of a beaver and you can get all these different toppings on them. Personally I love the nutella and bananas on top.

But sadly today was my last day here in Toronto but I know I will be coming back again soon. I will be going back to Michigan and on Wednesday I will be at the Tigers' game and will probably write about that.

Have a good night! 



Comments