Chicago Blackhawks vs LA Kings // 11.2.2015

Last night, I decided to attend the Chicago Blackhawks vs LA Kings game just for fun and to hang out with my friends. We bought seats up in standing room, but we just snuck down to the 100 level for 2 periods. Before the action started, I took them to my usual spot of where I stay to watch warm-ups, which is right where all the Blackhawks wives stand with their children which is right by section 103. If you would like to see any of the pictures from warm-ups, I posted them on my insta and I will post the pictures of Kings players on my tumblr


The seats I mostly sat in were in section 104 row 18. I sat here many times before and I love watching the game from there. The first period was pretty exciting for me at least. The Hawks were the first team to strike first with Jonathan Toews scoring a goal. With a few minutes passing by the Kings struck twice making it to the end of the first period with a 2-1 score. 

During the second, I did not get to watch most of it becuase one nothing really happen, but a couple of good saves by Corey Crawford. When it got to about nine minutes left in the period, these three random girls popped out of nowhere and showed us our tickets to show we were sitting in there seats. Of course, I got up because those were their seats, but who shows up to a game when there is one period left to go? So with the little time left, we went concourse and went to get on tv for intermission. We made it on there and half of the time I just kept laughing and got made fun of for being on my phone when I was trying to take a picture of the screen.I also tried to get my Kings shirt on there, but I got cut off half of the time.


After looking at my future dream job, we headed up to standing room and watched the third period from there. I have stood there before for a full game which was awful but for sitting most of the games it was not that bad. The Hawks took back the game back by scoring three goals by Patrick Kane, Teuvo Teravainen, and Artem Anisimov. Even though I did not really care who won that game it was a blast to be there.

Hope you guys enjoyed it. My next posting so far will still be after the Wings game on 11/25 and Lions game on 11/26 (My Birthday).

Comments