One Direction 7-31-15

Friday morning I drove more than 3 hours to go see One Direction in Indianapolis. My friends and I decided that we want to see them play in different cities around us so it was the first stop out of the four. The drive there was longer than we hoped for with all the construction along the expressway. But we got there in a good time.

The concert was at the Lucas Oil Stadium where the Indianapolis Colts play. The stadium itself was nice but this was the second NFL stadium I have ever been to along with Soldier Field. The seats I had were in section 414 row 4 and for being in that section they were not bad at all. I was able to hear the music clearly and see everything perfectly.

View from my seats
The opening act for the band was Icona Pop. I honestly wanted nothing to do with them. I do not care for their music or their ugly dancing. I tried to watch them but it just was not happening but it was that bad. So in the future go late to the show.

After the trainwreck was over, One Direction usually plays some really good songs like the Friend's theme song, "You're the One That I Want" from Grease, and many more but sadly they disappointed me. They played songs like "Trap Queen" and some other songs that are always over played on the radio. 

But after an hour and a half of waiting for them they stepped out on stage and played Clouds. The boys did a great job of performing and they were having a amazing time on stage. And to be completely honest the show still felt the same even though Zayn was gone. I  know this probably seems harsh but Zayn was mostly always in the back being quiet during the shows and only for a few he would be silly with the boys. The only thing I miss the most was him doing the high note during You and I but other than that the boys did a great job with taking that over.
Harry during "Little Things"

My favorite part of the show was when Liam was reading all the posters in the crowd. Even though he read the lame ones but when they showed the posters on the big screen there was one I could not stop laughing at. It said "Louis doesn't need a baby to be called daddy" and I fell to the floor laughing. My other favorite part was when Harry was talking to the crowd (I forgot what it was even about) they put his shoes on the big scream and everyone screamed "WHAT ARE THOSE" and Harry said in a straight face "Shut up thats rude." It was easy to tell he was mad but I do not think he understands that we meant it as a joke. The last one would have to be Liam dressing up in a Batman onesie.


The night before the concert at almost one in the morning, the boys decided to put out a new song called "Drag Me Down." It has a different sound from their usual stuff but I love it. But I had a feeling they were going to play it at that show and sure enough they did. I am mad because I did not record it but it was so good to hear it live especially because of Harry's high note. 

But now I'm going to stop blogging because I can honestly type for hours about this show so I will put the links of my videos I have underneath this. And I know I will see them again on August 23rd and I probably will not post about them again unless something new happens.


Comments