Detroit Tigers vs. Seattle Mariners 7-22-2015 Comerica Park

Along my journery of visiting every MLB baseball stadium I was able to cross off U.S Celluar Field, Wrigley Field, and the Roger's Centre. But now I can cross one more off my list and that is Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan home of the Detroit Tigers.


When I first arrived there I fell in love. I can now say this field is the best one I have visited so far. The field is just beautiful and the park is outstanding. Walking around the concourse is a little crowded but does not bother me much. But the smell of all the food when you walk it is just perfect. 

My seats were out in section 150 row F which is in left field. If you ever go to a game here and its an afternoon game or night game beware the sun sets just across from these seats also the third baseline so either bring sunglasses or if you are at a night game wait until the sun sets. But other than that the seats  had a really good view of the field and you were able to see everything.Another thing about these seats is that both bullpens are in left field as well so you can watch the pitchers warm up before they step onto the field.

When the game started I had a feeling the Tigers were going to lose to the Seattle Mariners. Not that I don't have faith in my team but usually whenever I go to a baseball game and I wear a certain team that team always loses. But when the bottom of the 3rd inning arrived my feelings changed. The Tigers scored 8 runs and pretty much everyone in the batting lineup batted twice. Nick Castellanos hit a grand slam with Ian Kinsler, Yoenis Cespedes, and J.D. Martinez all on base. The next inning the Mariners hit a homer and scored another run but they ended up losing it. The score ended up with the Tigers winning 9-4. And surprising the Tiger's bullpen did not mess it up. 

But in all I loved the game and that stadium and I can not wait to go back there.


Comments