Stanley Cup Prediction

Tonight is the night that pretty much every hockey fan waits for. Even if their team does not make it, they still sit around their televisions hoping that the team they hate the most does not win it.

The team I want to win the most is the Tampa Bay Lighting. But thats because I am a stubborn Red Wings fan who refuses to cheer for the Chicago Blackhawks. I have a strong feeling that the Hawks will probably win but hopefully that will not happen. But with the way my bracket went I will probably be wrong again. The Hawks will probably win in Game 5 or 6 or if Tampa wins then they will win Game 6 or 7.

Reason why I believe the Bolts will win
-Tyler Johnson and Steven Stamkos are outstanding players when it comes to scoring.
-Ben Bishop tends to be an amazing goalie from time to time.
-They were able to beat the Rangers who were first in the league.

Reasons why I believe the Hawks will win
-Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, and Brandon Saad on the same line is just insane.
-They are pretty much standing with 4 defensemen and still being able to keep playing strong.
-Trevor Van Riemsdyke will probably come back this series and can possible make the defense a little bit stronger than it currently is.

I probably won't watch this series but I will keep updates and watch the highlights on the NHL Network. I may or may not post what I thought about the games throughout the series depending if I watch it or not.

Hope the odds and calls are forever in your favor.

Image result for stanley cup finals 2015

Comments