John Mulaney // 5-30-15

So yesterday night for the first time ever, I saw my favorite comedian John Mulaney. Some of you may know him from his Netflix special "John Mulaney's New in Town" and this show lived up to my expectations.


First of all I just want to say how phemonial the Chicago Theatre looks inside holy crap. But anyways it was a perfect night. The man who opened up for him (I don't remember his name) set the mood perfectly. He was a pretty chill guy and told some funny jokes about his idea he would pitch on the show "Shark Tank" and another saying how he has been to some nice places but not as nice as the Walgreens next doors which is 100% true. 

After his friend,the man himself stepped onto the stage. The moment he came out everyone was dying of laughter. He mostly made jokes aout how he just married his wife to the first time he met President Bill Clinton. I do not want to spoil to any jokes but the best one was by far the Bill Clinton one.  I know they did a recording of it so that will probably be his next special on Netflix. 10/10 would recommend you watch it. 

Please bare with me this is my first post and I hoped you all enough it lol. I will probably make more posts about the concerts, shows, and  sporting events I go to in the future. I might also make random rant posts about sports (mostly hockey). My next post will probably be on Sunday after I go to a concert on Saturday

-Kara






Comments