twenty one pilots // 12.3.2015

Since, twenty one pilots (t.o.p) only came to Chicago at lolla for their tour, the alternative radio station held them last night at the Aragon Ballroom to perform for their annual The Nights We Stole Christmas. I knew people who began to line up for this concert the night before. Some people got frostbite and the others made it to the front row of where they wanted to be. I was off to the side about 10 rows back from the stage which was not that bad minus all the tallest guys in the room being in front of me.


I have never been so sweaty in my life at a concert until last night. There was so many people since it was a sold out show along with everyone standing on top of each other, but it was for sure one of the best moments of my life behind being front row for One Direction. I have never seen t.o.p before, but I have seen videos and those videos do no justice becuase in order to get the full experience and this concert only lasted and hour and it was still the best. They mostly played most of their new stuff from "Blurryface" along with some of their older songs. I was a little disappointed because they did not sing "Semi Automatic" and "The Run and Go" which are personally my favorites, but the ones they played were still their best. They did however play the cover of "Can't Help Falling in Love" which is my favorite along with "Ride."

If you have never seen or heard what a t.o.p concert is like its basically a giant party and they come into the crowd a lot which I love. Where I stood when Josh (the man I love) started drumming and he was basically only 3-5 feet away from I basically cried because he is personally one of my favorites. Tyler also came into the crowd a good amount which is another reason why I love them. 

  
My pictures did not come out great but I still love the way it looks!

This is another group I always tell people to see, but they are such a hard group to get tickets to because they always sell out. I took a lot of videos from last night , some are better than others because the lighting kept messing with my camera. As usual, I will post the ones from my snapchat stories onto my concert insta as well as some of my pictures. I hope you enjoyed because I have no clue when my next concert is and my next hockey game isn't until after the New Year!


Videos

Comments