DNCE // 11.20.2015

Last night, my 8 year old self would be so proud of me. I got tickets the night before to see DNCE which is Joe Jonas' new band and they were amazing. The concert only lasted and hour, but they put on such a great and crazy show that you felt like it was longer.


I got tickets with my cousin, who is also obsessed with the Jonas Brothers, the night before because we caved in on seeing Joe. We listened to the band before and they only ave four songs, but they are perfect. We saw them at the Bottom Lounge, which is the smallest venue I have ever been in. Its in a basement of a bar, but it was still a good venue. 

Before I go talking about the concert I will talk about my love for Joe. I have been in love with this man since I was 8 years old so a little over 10 years now. The last time I saw him in concert was when he went solo in 2011 at a radio station summer concert and before that was with the Jonas Brothers when I was in 5th grade. I was always a Joe girl and I will forever be a Joe girl. I never been close to the Jonas Brothers and the closest I have ever been to them was in the 100 level at Allstate Arena in 2007, but last night changed everything.

When we got to the venue we were pretty much the last people in line.We got in and we were in the middle somewhat, but more towards the back which made me a little sad because  I was determined to make it to the front. After the opening act, which was okay, we met these two 24 year olds who were determined to get in front as well. So right when the band walked on stage we got closer and closer and closer. 


The band played some new stuff along with their four songs from their EP and it was great. They kinda sound like they could be Jonas Brothers' songs, but they were so much fun and made you jump around dance the whole time. Out of all the songs they played, the did not have one bad song and now I just can't wait to hear it again when their new CD comes out. 

Here is a funny moment. On stage, they have a bunch a cardboard cutouts from different shows from different fans and whenver they got a new one, they would throw one of the ones on stage into the crowd. He threw a Nash Grier one into the crowd, but the way he threw the thing, it hit a girl in the face. So, he felt bad and he brought the girl on stage. I am not even kidding you I literally screamed "WTF THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MY MOMENT." Everyone around me got a good laugh.

As the concert got closer to an end I was a little bit closer maybe about 8 rows from the stage and then the band started to play "Cake by the Ocean" and this huge wave of people literally carried me to like the third or fourth row and I started balling my eyes out. I havenever been so happy in my life from a one hour concert and seeing Joe Jonas. You can tell how happy he was with his new band and making his new music with them. I have seen him before and yeah he was always happy and crazy, but I felt like with this band he could finally go wild like he could. 


If you live in the Chicagoland area, I suggest getting a ticket to JingleBall and seeing them. They have such high engery and you never want to stop dancing or for them to stop. They are a bunch a wild, crazy people and I love them for it. 

As usual, I got my videos but for "Cake by the Ocean" 1.) I had to spilt it into two videos becausea girl hit my arm halfway through causing me to pause it and 2.) you can tell I was moving since everyone was pushing. I hope you enjoy it. I also posted pictures on my Insta as well. 
Videos

I promised that is not my singing or me screaming in my videos. 



Displaying image.jpeg

Comments