State Champs // 10.24.2015



Last night, I saw a band called State Champs and they are amazing. If you have never heard of them you should really check them out. They are a pop punk band and they kind remind me of All Time Low. If you want to give any of their songs a listen I highly recommend "If I'm Lucky" , "All You Are Is History"'Around the World and Back""Secrets", "Hard To Please", and "Elevated"

They were the second opening act for The Wonder Years. The first band that opened up for them was You Blew It. I do not know if it was me or what, but that band sounded horrible. Maybe its because I am not really into that music and only certain bands but who knows.


I take back on what I said about mosh pits from my last posting. I was standing on the side because I knew this one would be more intense and I still got knocked over, but whatever. Anyways since they were an opening act it was still great, but they had a small setlist even though it was all of their best songs. I am still a little disappointed that they did not sing "If I'm Lucky" and "Around the World and Back" which is the name of their new album.

Honestly they put on such a amazing show that they should of been the main band performing. They sang songs like "Remedy", "Deadly Coversation," "Secrets," and they opened with "All You are is History." I also had storage so I got two videos when I should have three, but my phone froze during "Elevated" which I am still kinda mad about. Throughout the entire concert they kept talking about how they might come back to Chicago to do their own show and if they do I will cry tears of joy because I know that will be a killer concert to go to. 

My husband, Derek DiScanio

After they were done performing, they talked about going by the merch table to meet them so my friends and I literally dashed out their to try and meet them. Long story short, they never came out which is another reason why I am sad because I just wanted to meet them but hey I still got to see them. While waiting we heard the other opening act called MotorCity Music, who I never heard of but they were still pretty good. We did not stay for the main band because we really had no interest in them.

Hope you guys enjoyed this posting. My next one might be this week if I see Luke Bryan and/or Hasley if not then it will be about the Wings game on November 25th and the Lions game on November 26th aka my birthday ;).

Videos
Secrets
Hard to Please
videos from my snapchat

Comments