Zac Brown Band // Wrigley Field 9-11-2015












Last Friday night for the first time I saw the Zac Brown Band and the first time that I saw a concert at Wrigley Field. From previous stories I heard about concerts there they were not that great but I feel different about that. I do not know if it is because of the band or what but I was able to hear everything perfectly. And my seats were not bad at all especially for sitting along the third baseline and in the 400 sections. I would take those seats any day for a baseball game as well like they were great seats.


The opening act I did not really pay too much to because they were mostly gospel music singers.

Zac Brown Band opened up with "Sweet Annie" which is personally one of my favorite songs by them. Then after that they played some covers of songs like "The Devil Went Down to Georgia." But overall this concert was amazing and people should see them. Even though I was the only person screaming all their lyrics and standing in my section it was still a blast. They also did a cover of another favorite song of mine which is "Bohemian Rhapsody." And also during different shows they brought different surprise guests. For my show it was Richie Sambroa, the guitar of Bon Jovi, but
I really did not know who he was at first until my mom (yes I went with my mom) started screaming at the top of her lungs because that is her favorite band so it made her night.







For this show they mostly did all the songs off their new cd. But my favorite part of the night was when he brought a Chicago Fireman up on stage when he sang "Dress Blue" to honor the victims who died on 9/11. Another one was when he sang other one of my favorites which is "I'll Be Your Man" which is another thing I liked.

But seriosuly if Zac Brown Band is ever in concert go see them. I know people who do not like country music but most of their songs do not even sound country to be completely honest. Their songs have all different types which I think people would be able to enjoy.

Videos
Sweet Annie
Colder Weather
Toes
Knee Deep
Beauitful Drug
Chicken Fried
Loving You Easy

Comments