The Best Moment in My Life



On Tuesday August 25, I decided to do a last minute roadtrip to Milwaukee with my friends to see One Direction until the next tour they do and never would I realize that day would make me the happiest girl in the world. We went on StubHub and bought floor tickets for Section J row 16 which was no where near the stage but hey I was going to see One Direction for the third time this year so I could not complain.

We got into the city about 3 hours before the doors even opened so all we did was go to the Milwaukee Ale House and just sit in Starbucks for the rest of the time charging our phones. I know it was pretty exciting time. But that we drove to Miller Park about 45 mins before hand so we could get into the venue to get our wristbands. By the time we got there the lines were already wrapping around the place and going into the parking lot. But after waiting for a while we got in eventually and made our way towards the table for wristbands.

So we walked towards our orignial seats and decided not to sit there and made our way towards the right side of the catwalk because before we got in we checked to see what seats were still left. So we snuck over to Section O which was right next to where the catwalk ended and I thought I was in Heaven because I figured no one in their right mind would buy seats that were $999.00 each. But boy was I wrong. We were there even after Icona Pop ended and about 20 mins later these two girls come out of nowhere and actually bought these seats! So of course I got up and started to panic because I wanted to get that close. But I know how to work this out. I grabbed my friends and ran up to Section E and got seats THREE SEATS AWAY FROM THE CATWALK. As we waited for all the overplayed songs to end the lights went off.

The moment those four boys stepped out on stage the tears streamed down my face. Everythine felt like a dream. For 5 years of being a fan for this band they were right in front of me and I felt like the luckiest person alive.
I'm just surprised that I actually got amazing pictures of them

Out of every concert I have ever been to none of them could compare to this. And yes I was one of those people who made a poster and held it until Harry noticed it. He did read it but was not to fond of it since it said "Harry why cheer on the Packers when you could cheer on the Lions?" with a picture of him in a Lions' jersey. But out of three of us my cousin, Cassie, was the first person to get noticed with her poster by Liam that said, "Liam show me Payne!" and he thought it was pretty funny. Then Harry read mine and walked away. He came back again and read our friend's , Marisa, poster that read, "Harry I'll get down on my knees for you" and his face was in complete shock.
   
Here is God himself right in front of me

They sang the same songs as they at all their other shows but still it was priceless hearing it right next to them. But I'm going to skip towards the encore part and talk about how I got Harry Styles to look at me. So I decided that during "You & I" or "Story of My Life" I would act stupid and start dancing since it would be easier to get noticed. Harry walked his way towards me and he was looking my way and I made my move. From the look from Harry's face I could not tell if he thought it was hilarious or if he was terrfied. But either way I cried because we made eye contact. If that does not tell you how obsessed I am with this band I don't know what does. 

For now I am going to post the rest of the pictures I have and hopefully the videos will be posted as well even though they are from my snapchat so they will only be about 10 seconds long.

Enjoy!

Jesus blessing his children
I love this because of the random girl in the background lol

Videos 

Sorry if the videos seem shaky once again they were from snapchat and just ignore my singing in the background! 

Comments