5SOS Day 2 8-2-15

Sorry I did not post this yesterday I was sleeping from being out this whole weekend. But this post will probably be the best one yet.

So on Sunday afternoon I decided last minute that I was going to see 5SOS the second day they came. But no one wanted to go with me or they already had their tickets so I just bought a single ticket in section 103 which is dead center and row K which I thought was 10 rows from the stage but boy was I wrong.

It was at the same venue again so I knew it pretty well. Before the show started I met up with one of my concert friends and just talked for a little bit and when we were done I walked over to see where my seats were. I showed my ticket and looked on the floor to find row K. When I found it I picked my head up to realize that I WAS 4 ROWS AWAY FROM THE STAGE. At that exact moment I started to cry. I would of never guessed I would be that close because I only paid $96 for the tickets off of LiveNation. If you ever want to see a band/artist but no one can go just go by yourself and you can get really good seats and you can make friends easily since you are all there for the same person/band.
View from Section 103 Row K Seat 28

This time around I watched Hey Violet and they were not that bad but I still do not have any interest in their music. They are really cool to watch on stage and they were having a blast.

Then when they walked off and about 30 mins past and 5SOS walked onto the stage and I could not believe it. Like it still has not hit me that I was that close to them. They look even better in person than they do in the pictures especially Ashton. But sadly Ashton was all the way in the back and I could not get any good pictures of him. My friend sent me pictures of him from the screen so I will just post those along with the other videos I have.
They had a little catwalk so mostly Luke would walk up and down it whenever he did not have to sing. Calum and Michael also walked down it but only twice.
I honestly could get no good pictures of Calum and Michael together so this is the best I could do.

My favorite pictures I took during the concert was at the end of the show. The boys all walked to the catwalk and took a bow while Michael wore a pink bra that a fan threw on stage. 

This post was mostly to post my pictures and videos so I hope you enjoyed them :)








  

Comments