Q101 PIQNIQ // 6-6-15

Yesterday, I attended a 9 1/2 hour concert from Chicago's Alternative Radio Station WKQX 101.1. When I first walked through those gates I only knew 4 out of the 9 bands but after the show I became in love with pretty much all of them.

The Bands
-Vinly Theatre
- Smallpools
- Saint Motel
- The Mowgli's
- Joywave
- Catfish and the Bottlemen
- The Bleachers
- The Offspring
- Cage the Elephant

All of these bands were outstanding and were great performers. They kept the energy up and the sound was perfect. I would post the setlist but I can not keep track of the songs that they all sang.

Videos
All the songs I have go up to the chorus and end the second part begins.


I Wanna Get Better // The Bleachers

Cigarette Daydreams // Cage the Elephant

Come A Little Closer // Cage the Elephant

These are some of my favorite songs that some of the bands played. Bare with the video quality because I did it all on my iPhone and I tried my best to get most of it. Hope you enjoy it!





Comments